"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Monday, October 6, 2008

PREP to Ed's 21st Birthday!!!

My brother's 21st birthday was on the 3rd of October but we celebrated for him on the 4th which was on a Saturday. My mom and grandma have cooked some food the day before and there were still loads of stuff to do around the house.


Everyone chipped in to help. Jake wasn't on duty as he had stomach upset... but in the end, he did came down in the evening to carry-out the mighty heavy tables. He also helped to set up the place, arranged the dishes and etc. and lastly, the after party @ clean-up was super quick!!!

 







*I didn't have a big celebration for my 21st birthday.. SOBS~ but I celebrated mine with hubby and my kids. It was very lovely just the 5 of us. My mom did asked me if I wanted to make a party out of it but I didn't have anyone to call. So in the end, I just cut my cake and it was an ice-cream cake that my sis got me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!