"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Monday, October 13, 2008

My MONDAY Connection


Do I look angry enough?

Me gosh!! My internet connection sucks. Idiot, pathetic, useless line. Hehe.. not that I can't live without going online; it's just that the patience it takes to reconnect and disconnect and so on and on. Aargh~ even ironing isn't so mind bending.

I could easily go crazy for this but not to the extend of killing myself! Well, I basically go online to check my mail, bump my threads, chat with Jake @ hubby, chat with my sis @ Elaine, disturb my brother @ Ed, 'pat-pat' with CC, update my yummy blog, etc. I do save loads of money by going online than doing the thumb exercise on my mobile; not to mention, I do save my mobile from getting electrocuted each time it gets plugin into the socket.

Boring that I can't surf properly, have to keep on refresh and reload.. then when it finally loads, it says 'session timeout'. It's like I'm playing the waiting game. Checking mail is a hassle too.

You can't view pictures, you can't load the videos. Just so nerve racking...

When my connection sucks, I call it MONDAY. It's like the 'Monday Blues', if you know what I mean. It's either I can chat or I can surf.. not both at once. Luckily I still can write in my blog and upload new topics. If not, my blog won't be yummy anymore.. :p I guess you gotta be patient. Just let it DC and RC on it's own, I'm sure it'll get fed-up by itself and it'll be all good > Like NOW!!!

Bye MONDAY.
Haaarrrrllllooowww NEWDAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!