"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lunch Date

We had lunch date today with FIL and CC. FIL chose to eat Dim-Sum at CHUAI HENG, Jln. Bukit Bintang. Ooo.. you wouldn't believe it. The place changed so much since the last time we went. Fully renovated, newly designed and better chefs I think or should I say better food? HAHA~


Peking Duck > one of CC's favorite dish 



Devouring Time!



All the different types of DIM-SUM



ME : Where are we going after this? Pavilion?
This was CC's look upon confirming what I said



Pang! Pang! Pang! 



After lunch, we visited the FAMALE washroom. New gender I presume?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!