"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Evening Play IV

Our evening play was a day around the neighbourhood plus a visit to the field where the kids enjoyed slides and swings.


Here we go looby-loo



March 2-3-4



Did they exchange this for....



THIS? I think it's a great idea! More seats now...



Saw dog poo-poo infested with ants... YUCK



Then saw a dead rodent.. kids went screaming.. Aaaaaa~



Wasted honeydew.. not mine but my favourite fruit



BBQ'd froggy. Hmm.. wonder what happened to it?



Other ways to use unwanted bathtubs



Yeeeeeeeee~



Lonely swings



Not so lonely anymore!!!



Javier gave Judith some pushes too



Javier's first time going solo on the swing



WHEE~ I'm flying!



I had some fun on the swings too.. used to be my favourite when I was little and my dad used to push me way up high in the air



SEE and no SAW.. one part is missing



Ge-ge-ge



Hai-Yak style



Stuck! Not moving!



Down I come



And OUT and UP I go



Peaceful serene garden



Aeroplane here and there



Baby pineapple



Flower Cactus - very thorny



Little milipede crossing our paths



Plenty of aloe vera around the field



At first, I really thought this was a real gun.. then I went around it and saw, 'Made in China'. LOL~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!