"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Evening Play III - Water Gunz


Today, I got the kids mini water-guns. They were definitely happy and can't wait to get their hands on them. By 5pm they reminded me it's evening already. I don't want to disappoint them so I locked the gates and out they went!

Judith helping Javier to fill his gun


Joe fillng his gun with much anticipation. Look at his face! 


Javier testing his shooting skills 


Joe testing the water gun on himself.. LOL


Car wash > water gun style.. should take about an hour or two to get the car soaking wet!


Joe preferred cleaning the windows... ONLY


And the war begins...


Javier has removed his CROCS.. jump for joy!


Shoot shoooooooooooot~ Joe looked for the easiest target!


Come here 'mei-mei'


Javier watching from afar!


Joe got hit!!! Javier 'snipering' under the radar 


Pay back time!!! Javier's motto, 'I can shoot you, you cannot shoot me.'


Joe got cornered by Judith and Javier was crying at the corner cuz' his gun ran out of water.. sobs~


Soakin' CROCS


Soakin' JOE.. he won the soak-iest title


Judith was only wet from the waist below...


Javier wasn't that wet cuz' he was hiding behind me most of the time


~YAY~
Water gun again tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!