"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Thursday, November 13, 2008

13/11/08


Today, I got some home clothes for the little ones from the morning market. Sorry to disappoint those out there who thinks I buy branded clothes. I do, but not to the extend of showing off. They're only clothes afterall and my kids love fancy ones!

After they were back from school, I made them wash their hands and feet then changed into their newly bought clothes. They were delighted and posed for me too!!!


Told Javier to do the WALL-E walk...



Judith loves Barbie and the camera.. posed so many times but only got one clear picture!



Cuddling Mania



I'm sure you've seen this position before - 'SUSU TIME'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!