"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Double Celebration

On Sunday, we dined at Crystal Jade Restaurant at The Gardens. This was our second visit but my family's first! We celebrated my parents' 31st Wedding Anniversary and Josephine's birthday.

My napkin!



Table decoration was there when we entered and exited the private room



I wish I may, I wish I might get this chandelier tonight!



That's Mom and Dad



Grandpa and Grandma



Auntie and Uncle.. eh eh wrong.. Joanne and Edmund-lah



Josephine and Uncle Yan



My sister, Elaine singing hymns to entertain us..



I was only kidding about her singing hymns.. see she's 'poking air' at me



Judith and ME.. Joe just suddenly popped into the picture from nowhere



ME and Hubby trying to take a picture without Javier



Joe and ME kidding around



Kids finished their dinner and was bored while Jake ate so much that he couldn't moved. So, the kids made him a human slide.



Oh oooooo.. WW coming up...



Let's see which party loses the battle!



-Playing only not serious one-
Both of you cam-whore ar? Why so many pictures of you two one?



Happy Birthday Josephine!



Didn't capture the huff and the puff of the cake but never mind, I bet your other half did!



Mom and Dad with their cake!



Fuuuuuu.... that was Joe's puffing sound. Joe loves blowing out candles off cakes. So, if you need some extra wind, do call him!


Hmm... Edmund, what are you doing? Are you singing, "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" or "Quit Playing Games With My Ribs"?



Family Picture
Clockwise from left : Mom, Sis Elaine, Bro Ed, ME and Dad



The picture below is PG18.. hehe kidding only. SMOOCH only mar. But is a danger to some viewers. Once viewed, considered BOLD.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hai-Yo.. little kids and old folks don't see!
|
|
|
|
|
|
got some more
|
Ok I promise you last one dy....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
See I told ya'... so hot until the picture also got blown!



And finally, pitter patters of shoes!
Anti-clockwise from left : Javier, Edmund and Joanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!