"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Introducing ROCKBAND2!


Hi everyone! I've started a ROCKBAND2 last Sunday. My band is simply named 'Weekends' as we only play on the weekends. 'Weekends' compromises of one vocalist, one guitarist, two drummers and a backup singer which is ME.


I've imported the guitarist, JOE from Gleneagles Intan Hospital 7 years ago.

JOE


While the vocals are done by MISS JUDITH which hails from Cheras.

MISS JUDITH


Both drummers, JAKE and JAVIER lookalike and they even frequent the same barber, thou one is 25 and the other is 3.

JAVIER and JAKE


I managed to take a picture with the vocalist.. I was going to take a nap in my PJs'.

MISS JUDITH and ME


Next performance will be on the:
  • Date : 26.11.08
  • Time : TBA
  • Venue : Behind the Yellow Door, Jakelena's Room
  • Admission : By Invitation Only
  • Seatings : Bed or Bed
  • Dress Code : Room Clothes
Good Sounds Not Guaranteed



VIDEO PREVIEW BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!