"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yummy Mummy is Moving

Hey guys.. Yummy Mummy is finally getting its own domain and space. I know it's not been long since I started blogging but I think I've grown a lot (matured not fat) so, therefore I must move on.



Don't panic if my blog theme is pink in the morning, green at noon or black by night because currently, it's still in the midst of refurbishment. Need a few more fixtures just like having a new home needing some furniture. I've always wanted to this a long time ago (last year actually) but never have the guts to import my posts to a new space (what if it went haywire?) but.. yes there's the BIG BUT. THANKFULLY, I've got some help from tech-wise people like William and Demsi to do innovation work on my blog .

Wait... is my blog a guinea pig? Haha... only kidding. Hopefully I'll catch up with the new layout and editorial stuff so I can start blogging again. In the meantime, watch this space. If you want updates on my new blog, please email me at;

elena_jake@hotmail.com

I'll mail you once my page is up and alive but don't worry I won't send you junk-mails, probably quirky ones instead. Hope to hear from you and I hope you'll hear from me soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!