"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Old & The New

Bet some must be wondering why I have not been updating my blog. Well, I did update it but it's not going to show here.
(CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE)
You can still come here and click around and I'll redirect you there. But, I can't always do that can I? So, if you have been subscribing here, please remember to subscribe at the new one so updates will be sent to you.

P/S: Do drop me a note or two on thoughts or even better 'IDEAS' for me to blog about.
So from now on, put...

elena-bloggingtheblog.blogspot.com
aside and goto,
www.elenajake.com
instead.


1 comment:

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!