"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Read What I Sing, Do You?



Hey guys... work has taken up my time.. well not 24/7 but I'm lifeless after a hard days' work and nothing beats lying on our cold bed with the comforter over me and dozing off hoping to have a not-so-restless night. I, would most probably awaken to find myself sobbing from some crazy nightmare or sometimes even weirder that I would almost pee from dreaming of going to the toilet.

Then.. there's the occasional office politics which I dread to learn from. It's never too soon to educate myself that colleagues can never be your true friends. Oh wait! Let me rephrase that. It's never too soon to educate myself that CERTAIN colleagues are not so friendly. Friends for benefits that's for sure. Therefore, sometimes it's advisable to keep your mouth shut and be aware of salt and pepper that pours in and out. So, it's been 6 months since I started mingling with people that I learned that it's unnecessary to be too nice to people because they never appreciate you. Regardless whether they had been nice.. it's only a temporary gesture.
I mean people use people but hello, at least have the heart to be grateful. I don't hate the people that's unfriendly, instead I'm trying to understand them but then again, why bother wasting time. It's like trying to force a chopstick through a needle eye.


I'm always grateful of what I have. I've never asked for anything more than what I'm have. Though, clothes and make up seems to be two genres that I absolutely adore... hmm. The wonder of needs and its satisfaction. You will never be happy if you are always wanting more.

So, let's get back to life or should I say reality. Nowadays, people fake their lives. Even reality shows aren't real now. Living with scripts. Songs are written just for fun when they should be inspirational and motivating. I'm an avid song listener. Not avid like I can play guess the song/singer game and not to the extend of singing each and every song that pops from the radio but I very much like to understand the story behind the song. Whether it's breaking up, the girl is leaving the guy, or the girl is kicking the guy out, etc.


Recently, Rihanna's song has been playing on the radio. It's not bad for a song and the beat is jumpy but I can't help it when I try to understand the lyrics, it is just pure awful and obscene and I don't understand why is it playing on the radio. Don't people read what they sing? How does our country board of censorship decides anyway? Do they really go through the song word by word or they just censor the part where they think is inappropriate?

Songs like "I Kissed the Girl" shouldn't have been censored in the first place when more obscene songs like, "Touch My Body", should be kept indoors.


Let's play pretend... if (1) Human and (2) Motorbike

Come here, rude boy, boy; can you get it up?
-get what up? the thing! my blog is rated 'U' therefore I can't blog the 'D' or 'C' word
-start the engine
Come here rude boy, boy; is your big enough?
-is the thing big enough?
-should be the power and probably the sound when the engine starts
Take it, take it baby, baby Take it, take it; love me, love me
-means let's go, get on with it
-as in, let's go for the ride on the bike

Tonight I'ma let you be the captain
-ooo he take charge
-the bike take charge
Tonight I'ma let you do your thing, yeah
Tonight I'ma let you be a rider
Giddy-up, giddy-up, giddy-up babe
-definitely he's on top
-the bike takes control and she maneuvers
Tonight I'ma let it be fire
Tonight I'ma let you take me higher
-different levels of fun!
-speeding, zooming
Tonight, baby, we could get it on, yeah, we could get it on, yeah
Do you like it?
-satisfied or not?
-satisfied or not?

Boy, I want, want, want whatchu want, want, want
Give it to me, baby like boom, boom, boom
What I want, want, want is what you want, want, want
Nah nah-ah
-boy and girl wants the same thing as much as the other gender does
the bike wants human to ride on it and the human enjoys it?

Tonight I'ma give it to ya harder
Tonight I'ma turn ya body out
Relax; let me do it how I wanna
If you got it I need it and I'ma put it down
Buckle up; I'ma give it to ya stronger
Heads up; we could go a little longer
-harder, stronger, longer?
-ride until the dusk till dawn, I guess


Tonight I'ma get a little crazy, get a little crazy,
baby I like the way you touch me there
-touch.. either there or there lor
-touch the handlebars or the seat touches her
I like the way you pull my hair
Babe, if I don't feel it I ain't faking, no, no
-hmm from behind? the moan is real
-the speed makes the wind blows the hair and she really loves her ride
I like when you tell me 'kiss you here'
I like when you tell me 'move it there'
So get it up; time to get it up: you say you a rude boy:
show me what you got now

Come here right now
Take it, take it, baby, baby, take it, take it, love me, love me



And here is the video for you to listen and maybe singalong...




But then again, this is from my point of view. Decision isn't final and the song itself could actually reflect a, 'MOTORCYCLE'! I don't know what would I do if I find my daughter singing along to the song above.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!