"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gym-Tastic

Hubby got some new gadgets for his gym at work. Something big and something small but something definitely from abroad.


Presenting the wonderful and dependable TRX® Suspension Training® ...



and they are out of the box!


my message for hubby...


.. and here's what the other can do... seriously hubby can pull down the Takasima machine.. even I could tilt it.. so, I don't recommend anyone to buy this brand unless you are strengh-less.


You can attach to a machine of your choice, a pole, the ceiling or.. connect the TRX® Suspension Training® with the TRX Door Anchor then TADA you can have your gym anywhere.


And now... drum roll pur-leese... P90X Chin-Up Bar from Beachbody



this is freaking good.. just latch it onto the door frame and TADA!


and here's hub doing chin-ups while I did heads-up - HAHA



*the chair is there for a reason.. as I am too short to reach the bar, I had an assistant :p


my poor palms giving birth to baby blisters...

so.. therefore this ENDS the Gym-Tastic post.. exercise is really good.. some do it to release stress.. some do it to get lean and fit while I chose to do particularly for my migraines. I have very bad migraines few times a month and with exercise, the devil only visits me once in a month which is a +. My migraines are terrible... even pills on the shelves also can't make the pain go away. I would feel so sick as if my head's going to explode and it's hard to get along with daily life. I'll vomit and suffer a little bit then I'm all OKAY. Weird right? But it's what I go through every migraine day. I think the less migraines I have, the more life I'm living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!