"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Monday, November 9, 2009

.......................................................................................................

Hey guys just to let you know I'll be off to the airport this evening for a business trip to Shanghai. I won't be able to update my blog this week. I couldn't update it last week and the week before too, due to too many things at hand.

And I have yet to fill my luggage with things I need. There's like so much to do but so little time.

So, to give a rough preview on the future posts that might be coming, here are the snapshots and its description.


1) Firstly, Judith graduated from Q-Dees.



2) The kids got a new PS3 game called the 'Eye Pet'.



3) And.. it was Nancy's 17th (5/11) and Joe's 8th (8/11) birthday last week.



There you go.. a short preview of posts that are coming soon. I can feel the urge to upload more photos already plus cakes that my mom made recently.

Anyway, I'll be back for more. Be sure to tune in once I'm back and Cheerios!

1 comment:

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!