"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cc's 22nd Birthday

It was funny when I first found out that my brother, Edmund and Jake's sister, Cecilia are born days apart. Plus we were in the same primary school and how Jake and I crossed paths. While Edmund's birth date is on the 3rd, Cc's birth date falls on the 6th and funny how many more birthdays are coming soon.


Say 'HELLO' to B-day Girl @ Cecilia @ Cc



We celebrated Cc's birthday at Kampachi, Equatorial Hotel. Her cousins joined us for dinner too therefore, we had a room booked. We combed the menu, ordered this and a bit of that, dined and savored, gossiped and fooled around and finally got to the cake cutting ceremony.



I swapped my tenderloin teppanyaki for Nancy's Beef Katsudon because her bowl of katsu was topped with egg strips... psst~ she's allergic to eggs


She's like WHAT-EVA! Haha kidding only.


You'll never guessed who fooled around the most!!!








B-day Girl Bento Set



Here comes the cake!!!



Stop being C-U-T-E





ERM........................... See? I don't know what's wrong with 22 year old people but they love knives.. check out my brother who was caught playing with a knife too in my previous post, 'Ed's Birthday'.
The Cc behind closed doors.. wahaha :p be-careful Datuk K



Cc is playing nice



Always a daddy's girl






We couldn't finish Cc's cake so she decided to share them with the employees of Kampachi; better than going to waste right?


After filling our stomachs with raw and cooked food, we were off to snap some corny pictures!
Cc with Ti-Ti Ee... wahaha



Mei-Mei and Nancy



The talling Ee siblings


The 'puffy' Yong siblings




Hubby and ME



Looks like I really caught his attention!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!