"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Friday, April 24, 2009

Saturday Evening

 

PAVILION -----> RESTAURANT DA ON -----> COFFEE BEAN

 

@ RESTAURANT DA ON on the 6th Floor

IMG_3367

Appetizers and Bulgogi in the middle.. Ooo Kimchi my favourite!


IMG_3370

Seafood Noodles in Clear Broth for Girl


IMG_3368

Deep Fried Tempura for Boys


IMG_3371

Javier digging into everything he could reach


IMG_3375

Joe with his chocolate flavoured Häagen-Dazs®


@ COFFEE BEAN

IMG_3389

Caffeine Exposed!

(Joe is sipping Jake's 'Black Forest Ice Blended'; Judith is drinking my 'Mocha Ice Blended'; while Javier is happily drinking the caffeine-free, 'Pure Chocolate Ice Blended'.)


IMG_3404

Beautiful view

 

IMG_3400

Hubby and ME relaxing while the kids enjoy their cuppa'


IMG_3394

Pee-Ka-Boo


IMG_3405

He’s at the Top of The Chairs


IMG_3407

I don’t know what is he trying to aped… errrr Ultraman perhaps?


  IMG_3416

Definitely a yoga pose...


IMG_3415

What's left of Hub’s Cranberry Muffin after it got attacked by Joe


IMG_3410

Look what Hubby got ME while I was busy sipping Mocha Frap.. a KIEHL’s Lip Balm for my pouty lips. LOL!


Recently, my lips aren’t very well. Inflammation caused by “I DON’T KNOW WHAT”. Sobs~ now I’m stuck with lip balms. Unscented ones by the way… Purr-fect pouting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!