"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Monday, April 6, 2009

Haircut

It was haircut time again. This time, I didn’t inform Javier in advance though Joe knew about it. I just snapped my fingers and said, ‘Let’s go cut hair’. Javier only went…

AIYA.. again?

 

Well, Joe loves getting a haircut and the other doesn’t. While Judith is dying for a haircut but the barber isn’t exactly the right place for a girl’s trim.

IMG_3071IMG_3070

Joe doing his ‘Ka-Zaam’ thingy wishing hair cutting will last all day

While Joe have his haircut….

IMG_3072

my dad was browsing FHM

and…. Javier was…

 
IMG_3073

choosing his hair plan

 
 

The haircut this time around wasn’t that hard. I think Javier must have got used to it by now. He didn’t cry nor made any mosquito-like sounds. But, he was moving around because he said it was ‘ticklish’ when the zapper does it work.

IMG_3077

IMG_3081

IMG_3086IMG_3087

one happy customer

 
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!