"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cheap Yet Good!

Removing makeup before bedtime is very important. Let me stress it some more> VeRy VeRy VeRy important!




whmakeupfea




Residue of makeup during our ZzZz hours will caused breakouts, skin irritations, clogged pores and also ruin the skin’s texture because as you know, our skin needs to breathe. Our skin texture will tend to look dull as if you’re 30 plus but the real you is 18. With all those makeup on, covered tightly and resting in, our skin can’t repair overnight and we’ll have trouble of getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads. Believe me, I’ve gone through all that.




YOU! Out there, you know who you are; called me pimple face and all that blabs. Oh just shush! But thanks to you. Now I’ve got something to look back and here comes a post for me to talk about!




But.. I bet everyone women knows that. Haha! For my nightly cleansing routine, I would double cleanse to make sure my face is makeup free. Especially my eye area, I gotta make sure the eyeliner/eye shadow comes off first. I used to use baby oil to remove them but I don’t like the oiliness effect. After that, I bought Kiehls’ Supremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. It was one of the best I’ve used.




For my face however, I hate to have clogged pores. I used to have them and they make me go crazy. I would spend time in the bathroom just to remove them. Then, just recently I bought  IMG_3419Johnson’s 3 in 1 Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser. It certainly was very very good. Plus, it’s mild and hypoallergenic. It’s so gentle that it doesn’t strip any of my skin’s goody. All I have to do is rub it in some water and VOILA, makeup comes off. Even the area around my eyes are cleaned. Easy peasy. After that, I go for a second cleanse, I either use Kiehls’ Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser which gives a minty effect or Clean & Clear’s Daily Pore Cleanser which says bye bye to unwanted blackheads (sometimes I mix them together for a refreshing result).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!