"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's COOKIES now!



~COOKIES~

This time she made COOKIES

HAHA! My sister made Chocolate Chip COOKIES. It was quite delicious. She said it was flat like pancakes but I doubt it because, pancakes aren't as flat as her COOKIES.. LOL~

Joe, Judith and Javier love her COOKIES too. Even Jake says it's quite good. He ate my batch that I had to get myself more. Yesterday, I gave the kids 3 pieces of COOKIES each and they gulped them up. I told them to keep for later and wait for Yee-Ma to come home. 

Then, Yee-Ma came home and asked Javier how did her COOKIES tasted? He only replied he ate 3.. Then when we went upstairs, Yee-Ma noticed Judith was putting on a sad face. So, I asked her what's going on. I asked whether did Joe bullied her? Or Javier bullied her? She shook her head left and right. So, I asked her if she wants some more of Yee-Ma COOKIES? And the funny thing is; she nodded while sobbing her heart out.

Both me and my sis were shocked. We giggled a little and went HUH? I went and told Jake and he said to my sis> "Wow! Your COOKIES can make people cry.." Well in the end, I gave her a COOKIE before she went to bed and she was very pleased indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!