"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Puppy Love

Judith is going through puppy love syndrome now. She's got a boyfriend in pre-school. His name is Sri Raam. During last year's school concert, Sri Raam was the cute boy who sang Sean Kingston's "Beautiful Girl" while Judith was one of the dancers who was dancing around him. How splendid. HAHA!

A few days ago when school resumed, Sri Raam gave Judith a lovely new year card. Judithwas overjoyed explaining to me how the card looked like and what he wrote to her.


I told Judith to present him a card also. She bragged the whole day asking me where's the card. I gave her the next morning before going to school. She quickly penned down her words and glues it before I could see the finishing touches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!