"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Friday, February 6, 2009

Birthday Wish Granted

Hoorah my singstar arrived today. Hubby bought it for me through online for my coming 24th birthday. -TQ- It was delivered by Fed-Ex this afternoon. It came with the CD bundled with 2 microphones. One is red and the other is blue. Yippie! Judith and I can sing together.
















































Not that I sing perfectly but singing really does keep the stress at bay. Not that I stress a lot but letting go is good for oneself. Now I know why majority people patronize 'karaoke' stations especially on the weekends after a hard week of work.

Hmm... but I'm sure people do go for 'karaoke' sessions for the fun of it and the atmosphere where sitting in a stuffed room, singing their hearts out, sipping and munching on snacks. Not my kind of way to destress my body and mind. I think most probably I'll get a migraine from it. I prefer quiet times at a cafe with a good read or a day at the bookshop ready does keep the blues away. Different people different perspective but singing is great!


-THANK YOU HUBBY FOR THE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY PRESENT!-
MUAKS~ MUAKS~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!