"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Friday, January 2, 2009

Stroke of Midnight

During New Year's Eve, we didn't do any counting down nor partied. The kids went to bed early before the stroke of midnight. To usher the New Year, as usual at my mom's place, we have a couple of satay sticks, some BBQ chicken wings and red sparkling wine. Not to mention the fireworks display we got which was put up by some neighbors.

It was a quiet New Year but it was best to celebrate it at home without the hustle and bustle of crowds and traffic congestion in the city. I took some pictures with my mobile so my photos aren't so clear.

Our Red Sparkling Wine


Satays and chicken wings - what's left after 5 minutes


Mom and sis busy sending New Year wishes through their minis'... ME? I use text messaging only :(


This is Ed.. no he's not showing me his Mac but actually showing Joanne through webcam, the fireworks display we had at our field...LOL~


-Below is part of the fireworks display I recorded-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!