"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

when you're not looking....

A home with kids aren't necessarily need to be tidy. For me, I think a home with kids shouldn't be so neat. Not that I prefer a messy household, but I want my home to be filled with kids stuff. If my home were to be so wonderfully neat and tidy and everything is at its place, anyone won't believe if I were to tell them that I have 3 growing up kids, right?

What is a home without children?  Quiet.  ~ Henny Youngman

"A child reminds us that playtime is an essential part of our daily routine." -- Anonymous

Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare. - Ed Asner.

Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain. - Martin Mull.

But again, a home with kids can be quite frustrating. Things will go everywhere. Chairs would be moved, scattered pillows would be scattered on the floor instead of scattered on the sofas', carpets would go out of place and worse of all; the living room does turn into their very own amusement park@WAR-ZONE area.



Then.. sometimes when you aren't looking and when you're not paying attention, this usually happens :

To their toys...
Judith's can't play and shop anymore


The bucket for blocks has been overturned and the base has been removed


Ultraman is faceless


Mario is headless or should I say brainless?


To decoratives - my mom's, to be exact :(


The top and bottom are gone


Look at cat on far right, one of its ears is gone


A 'beakless' duck


Cat's whiskers has been twist and turned upwards.. poor kitty


Well by the end of the day, I do ask them to clean up after their mess. Then the next day, it'll be the repeats of yesterdays and so and so. It's like a cycle; a healthy cycle.

Then... when they're not looking, here's what I caught them doing..


Judith combing her hair using a play fork


Javier laying on top of Joe when he was zzz...


Javier wrestling with Joe


Joe fighting back with his hand/foot technique


Yesterday was washing teddies day.. so I put all of their soft toys into the washing machines for both wet and dry spin.. I eventually took the other older Mickey Mouse that belongs to Javier for a wash too.. Here's how he reacted after having 2 Mickey Mouses now!!!
Now you see me?


Now you don't!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!