"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm SO not a SLUT

Good morning everyone.. earlier just now when I was checking my email, I found a disturbing email from someone anonymous. This is what he/she wrote:


I'll magnify it for you below... with my replies in it!!!
____________________________________________________________________

u r such a slut.
-sorry my dear.. define 'slut' :
*Dictionary: "A dirty, old woman."
*Modern slang: A girl that has se* with any and every man she wants*
-I'm not dirty, I'm not old and I dun sleep around except that sometimes I do like napping on the sofa
OMG. i m so pity with CC.
-you can pity her all you want.. I pity her too for having a supporter like you that calls her sister a 'slut'
got a supporter like u,spread ur legs & get marry.what to do?
-you're darn right.. I'm CC's sister-in law and an avid supporter who doesn't go around judging people..
-people spread legs all the time, maybe except you. GOSH~ you got to do it sometime.. is that why you're so stucked up?
-well 'sluts' don't get married, do they?
baby said:" slut mum,i want to see the world."
-aww.. don't bring my kids into this.. my kids have a dad, so their mom can't be a 'slut'..
-you won't know you might be a 'slut' or you might get a 'slut' someday

CC did pretty well.haha =)
-yeah she did very well.. she gave her best despite some tears in her elbows the day before
but u spoilt her image. Errm.
-so, how did I exactly spoilt her image? By spreading my legs and getting married?
what to do? money face!
-who is the money face? who doesn't love money? don't tell me you don't.
to buy LV,PRADA,MIU MIU or....
-sorry to dissapoint you but I don't have any LV, PRADE, MIU MIU, etc...
-the only branded bag I have is COACH and it was a gift from my family...
-does RAY-BAN sunnies count in as well? Hmm....

look at u. at age about 20,but looked like 30 or 40 auties.
-well.. you must be so blind! Better get your eyes checked or maybe you forgot to put on your glasses.. I'm only 23.. regardless if I'm 32 or how old I am or how I look, it doesn't matter because at least I've reached the maturity state of mind to address people in a proper way.
spend more money to give urself a BOTOX. oh,may b by that time,ur hubby JAke is with kakak ... alrd.
-don't need BOTOX at the moment.. Jake is always with my kakak at work... you don't have to be concern bout me.. btw, nowadays BOTOX isn't so famous dy.. there's a new one called 'The Gel'. I advice you to get some gel on your head to reduce the appearance of the word "LOSER" on your head.

take good care.!
Thank You!
____________________________________________________________________

Okay Anonymous.. why wanna remain anonymous?
Because you're a scare-dy cat?
You can write what you want but why don't you show your identity?
Is it because you don't take accountability to what you write and you don't want to be responsible for it?
Why don't we meet up and you tell me straight to my face?
Won't that be fun?
We could play 'tag the donkey's tail' as well!!!






5 comments:

  1. Hi Elena,

    He/she is just trying to personal attack from being accuse of giving such statements to you.
    Dun worry, because he/she is making a monkery of himself/herself. This shows that his/her mentality
    is at stake (kiasu) and the third-class people brain is hardly being used.

    Dun worry be happy and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josephine

    Didn't know this kinda of people exist till today. So mean and rude.
    Guess his/her elders didn't teach him/her good manners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl,chill
    why bother bout insignificant ppl? may they rot in hell

    btw, u definitely dont look 30+ :D
    ur yummy mummy remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are great mother. Dont let these stupid ppl affect u. Btw, i'm same with ya, 23 young mother of 3
    (soon to be 4) but not as pretty as you .. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elena,
    Saw your name in Asian Parenting Forum then log into your blog. Your blog is really interesting. Must learn from you.

    This anonymous is too scared to even let you know who he/she is. anyway, i think you are great. 23 years old with 3 kids already? you are really brave to have a kid at 16. salute.

    i have a blog for my son as well. you can check it out and give me some comments or tips.
    www.blog4brandon.com

    keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!