"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekenders

Our weekend was really FUN! We went to Tropicana Mall, had breakfast at Subway, went for the 'Alice in Wonderland' movie and, we went and 'TA-GEI' at the arcade center.



Looks like Joe found his long lost TWIN




This was a weird game.. but it was funny.. this games uses infrared to communicate with the touch screen panel.





Oh dear.. Hubby caught me fishing for sweets for the kids




And I caught him as well WAHAHA which in the end he got giddy from rocking left and right





Virtual bowling





Old school game for the young.. this father and son battled all the way





Kids favourite




First time I see water sprouting game in indoor arcade.. HMM where have I been lately?





Virtual ball shooting.. so cute




Food for LOVE, Food from the PAST @ Hakka Marble Restaurant



Hakka Pork Soup





Hakka Abacus





Loh Mee
(with or w/o vinegar, your choice)





I don't know what this dish is called... maybe flat noodles?



They all are YUMMY! I can't wait to go back there to enjoy these traditional dishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!