"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It broke & it was my fault

I have never dream of breaking someone's home but it happened today.. in fact not one's home but their home. The home of our terrapins!!! Sob sob~


I just did my daily workout a.k.a. Shaun T's Insanity....





...so since I was already drenched in sweat, I went and change Lily and Torpedo's aquarium water. Little did I know was that my body was exhausted and lifting the aquarium filled with water wasn't easy with body aches. So... pang!

It didn't really broke.. it just cracked.. right at the bottom! Sigh I feel so bad for L and T.



Spot the huge crack?




So temporarily, I'm housing them in a plastic container which used to keep 'kuih bahulu'.



Torpedo is on the left with a sharp tail whereas Lily is a little bigger in size in olive green and erm the yellow shell isn't breathable - it's deco.



And FYI, this is 'kuih bahulu'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!