"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Monday, June 15, 2009

Boys Wanna Have Fun Too



While I was busy checking my mails, Javier was busy going through Judith’s stuff which common since he likes to pick this and that out of the play bin.



Little did I know that boys too wanna play dress up; but in this case, it wasn’t the knight in shining armour nor the pirate’s getup that you’re probably thinking about.




I was shocked when Javier called me out to look at him. I’m sure Judith must had lend him a helping hand when I wasn’t looking. Oh! Thanks for grandma’s ruby slippers that really enhanced the look.



So.. he yelled,

”Mummy, look! I’m a GIRL now!”




1 comment:

  1. so cute!!
    so leng lui!! hehehehe
    look like me when i was
    younger... :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!