"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Can You Do The Hula Like My Mom?

OH DEAR!

My mom definitely did something amazing again. She bought a HULA-HOOP. That doesn't sound amazing does it? No cause that wasn't what I'm trying to say.

My mom actually showed me, I mean us as in Javier how to HULA. Judith was also watching from the window behind @ peeping style. I tried HULA-ing but it went down after a few seconds. I was so afraid that the HOOP might hurt me because it is graciously huge and thick. It did eventually hitting my ankles with a loud THUD. :(

I caught my mom on video in time. Thank goodness there's proof if not people might say I was kidding!


Shake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!