"A Blog by A Young MOM, who may not be classified as young anymore but blogging about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and now WORK with the Ups and Downs and the Ins and Outs of Everything~"

Thursday, June 19, 2008

MGS4

What is MGS4, one might ask..
It's Metal Gear Solid 4...
Don't think I don't know bout' games!
I used to be a geek too... HIGH-5, if you are one too!

Well, I'm not a gaming freak.. just happen to see and watch and get into
'the what's in' at the moment.
It's nothing bad and it can't be that bad..
I try to get involve in whatever hubby is interested in..
After all, 'two heads really think better than one'..
And it's much more fun to share the moment together...

Metal Gear has a special place in my heart because it introduced me the word STEALTH~
-silly to hear but true to me...

MG4.. WOW~
What a wait, huh? It's been like almost a decade since the first Metal Gear Solid was released..

The Chronology

  • Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes > 1998
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty > 2001
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater > 2004
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots > 2008
*there are other versions too.. but the above are the big big ones.. wahaha~

The first MGS was published in 1987 by Konami in Japan.. I was only 2 years old back then..

Solid Snake quite lengchai ah.. His physique is based on Jean Claude Van Damme > woohoo~
After I found out that his facial expression is based on Christopher Walken, I was like yameh?
Anyway, I googled and found out yea quite similar, based on the younger days of him thou..

THEN.....
J.C.V.D + Christopher W. = Solid Snake

NOW... J.C.V.D + Christopher W. = Solid Snake


The brainiac behind all the MGSs' is HIDEO KOJIMA.
Salute~
Hideo Kojima will be 45 this year and he doesn't look the bit for his age..
He looks like 30+ to me.. I guess playing games makes you look 10 years younger huh...

I'm very eager to know if there's a movie based on Metal Gear Solid.
It would definitely be good... but hopefully it's 'live action' not 'CGI'..
Here are some results I got from searching..
  • rumors that it is currently filming, yet it's been announced
  • Christian Bale@Batman will be running to play Solid Snake
  • it is due to release in 2009
  • movie will be based on video game
  • will be directed by Kurt Wimmer who also directed 'Ultraviolet' and 'Equilibrium'
Sobs~

Although it's a nice and exciting game, MGS4 needs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! THANK YOU for sharing your comments.
I really appreciate it!